The Necessity of Professional Post Construction Cleaning Services
When you’re planning a construction project of any size, the number of things to consider is mind-boggling. There’s the planning and designing, finding qualified professionals to do the work, obtaining all the necessary permits, monitoring the actual construction services and planning for the inevitable problems that come up. Few people think about cleaning up after all the work is done, and there’s much more to it than just picking up all the tools and lumber.
Here are three reasons why it makes sense to hire a professional company to clean up after a construction project:
- It’s safer for everyone involved. The amount of debris left behind by a construction project is staggering. There’s sawdust, nails, broken glass, wire and more bits of building material leftovers that are just waiting to poke into feet or arms. A professional crew not only has experience in cleaning up a construction site, but they have better equipment than just a broom and dustpan.
- Debris will be disposed of properly. In many municipalities, you can’t just toss leftover drywall or wood in that week’s trash pickup. Construction materials must be separated for special pickup, and paint and other chemicals must be delivered to a special facility for legal disposal. By using a post construction cleanup company, you know the job will be done professionally and legally.
- The job will be completed quickly and efficiently. A professional cleanup company will have all the necessary equipment to do the job fast, like trucks, trailers and manpower. They can move in and get the job done before you know it, because they’ve done this many, many times. This frees you up to enjoy the results of all your planning and hard work.
Why Hiring a Professional Cleaning Company is Important For Post-Construction Cleaning
If your office, commercial or industrial space has recently undergone renovations, you’ll probably need a post-construction cleaning to get the space ready for employees, clients and customers to re-enter. Construction and renovations can create serious dust and debris that can cause health and safety concerns if not properly addressed. Hiring a professional company to manage your post-construction cleanup is the best way to get the thorough and efficient cleaning you need to re-enter your workplace as safely as possible. Here is some more information about the importance of hiring a professional cleaning company for your post-construction clean-up.
Safe, Effective Service
Professional cleaning companies have the skills, experience and equipment necessary to handle any post-construction messes safely and efficiently. Construction and renovation can result in a significant amount of dust and debris, which can make the post-construction cleaning process dangerous. By hiring a professional cleaning service, you can ensure that you work environment is as sparkling and clean as possible without jeopardizing the health and safety in the process. At Empire Capitol, all of our staff are fully trained and certified in safe cleaning procedures, so you can rest assured that your post-construction cleaning will be taken care of in the safest and most comprehensive manner possible.
Fast Service Guaranteed
One of the biggest benefits of hiring a professional service to manage your post-construction cleanup is speed. Professional cleaning technicians can clean post-construction spaces faster than untrained employees. This means that you can reopen your space and continue business as usual faster with a professional cleaning service to take care of your post-construction needs. Construction and renovation projects can shut down your office, commercial, space for months at a time, which can negatively impact business. A professional cleaning company will make your space spotless as quickly as possible to prevent any delays from disrupting the operation of your company.
The Final Touches
After the major debris and cleanup has occurred, the final touches to make your new renovation shine need to be completed. This includes thoroughly cleaning every inch of the remodeled area. Post Construction Cleaning Professionals will:
- Dust walls
- Hand wash all doors
- Hand wash all trim
- Mop all flooring multiple times (if applicable)
- Dust entire house multiple times to pick up residual falling debris
- Vacuum entire house thoroughly to pick up debris and dust
- Hand wash all cabinets and closets inside and out
- Wipe down all reachable lights
- Remove all tape and tape residue
Benefits of Hiring Post-Construction Cleaning Services
With the last swing of the hammer, the construction workers begin collecting their tools, loading up the truck, and driving off into the sunset to their next site. Their job is done. You take a step back and imagine a time in the near future when the area will be bustling with your employees, each working hard to grow your business. You become antsy with anticipation and excited to start this new phase.
Here are a few benefits you’ll see when you hire the pros.
After the construction workers have finished the job, some of the debris and materials left behind can be sharp and pose a serious safety concern for you or your employees if you decide to do it on your own. Our professionals are not only insured for the job but have the knowledge and experience to get it done efficiently and safely. Not only that, but we will also be sure to clean up the site with no damage done to the new workplace.
Disposing of waste materials from a construction site isn’t as easy you may think. One is not able to just toss the junk into any given trash can. There are rules and regulations in place to prevent this and without the proper knowledge of local regulations, you’re likely to get in trouble with the law and receive a hefty fine for dumping. Instead of pulling a mission in the dead of night, throwing junk away in separate garbage bins around the city, just let the professionals handle it. We know where the proper areas for disposal are and are happy to do it!
You Save Money in the Long Run
When you think about it, being spared from all the trouble of the cleaning is already worth the money you spend on a professional cleaning service. But you may actually spend less money when you don’t do it yourself.
When you DIY, you have to spend money on cleaning supplies. Then you may have to give some bonuses for your workers who do the cleaning, and you have to get them insured first too. And you may lose more money for your company when you do it yourself and waste precious time.
So when you use professionals for your post-construction cleaning, you pay less and you’re spared the trouble. That’s what you call a good deal.